If you require a visa to attend the APCO Global Congress, the InterContinental Dubai Festival City Hotel may be able to assist you. The hotel has provided the following forms which have been customized for the conference for your use:
- Visa application form
- For guarantee of deposit via credit card (using on Credit Card)
- For third party guarantee of deposit via credit card (using another person’s Credit Card in case the visa applicant does not have a credit card or sufficient funds on their credit card)
To help you determine if you require a visa, below is a list of nationalities which do not require a pre-arranged visa for entry into Dubai and may obtain the visa upon arrival:
1) Travelers holding passports (valid for more than three months at the time of entry) from the following countries do not require a pre-arranged visa and will be issued a 30 day visit visa upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates at no charge:- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican.
**New Immigration regulation Canadian nationals need visa to enter UAE
2) Hotel will not be able to apply for visas for the following nationalities:
a. Morocco (female)
b. Tunisia (female)
c. Libya (female)
d. Iraqi (male and female)
e. Palestinian (male and female)
f. Afghanistan (male and female)
Download the deposit guarantee form and visa application form including the requirements you need to provide in order to process your visa application.
- We need 5-10 working days for the visa to be processed, note the Immigration Office is closed Fridays and Saturdays.
- Please note that the passport should be valid for more than six months from the date of arrival.
- Issue of visit visas is subject to the approval of the Department of Naturalization and Residence Dubai and issued 5-6 days prior to date of arrival.
- Please be advised that the visit visa will be valid for only 3 days after the guest departs from our hotel and then the visa will be cancelled.
Please note the following charges will apply:
AED 5000 – security deposit / hold on your credit card – This hold will be for the duration of the your stay only and will be released once the visit is completed and when you have left the Country, this will be automatically updated by the Immigration authorities to the Hotel for release of credit card hold.
Deposit Guarantee terms :
**Please note if the deposit guarantee is made via own personal credit card , please fill up the authorization for personal credit card authorization.
**Please note if the deposit guarantee is made via a third party’s credit card, please fill up the authorization for third party credit card authorization.
In the event of a no-show, cancellation and/or visa rejection by Immigration Authorities, full visa costs will be charged automatically to the guest’s credit card and all processed visas will be immediately cancelled with the Immigration authorities. No visa request will be accepted if the credit card details have not been received and if authorization of AED 5000 is not approved
Visas are valid for 14 days from the date of issue and the applicant’s arrival date must be within this period.
Once the applicant is in the country, the visa will only be valid for 16 days from the date of arrival.